Virgin Media is the leading digital communication provider offering effective technological solutions to improve the prospects and lives of people living in the UK. It is the only national cable network serving around 4.8 million cable customers. The aim of Virgin Media is to ensure that digital technology is being used for positive purposes. It encourages these practices by providing the best guidance, services and support to its customers.
Virgin Media is UK’s first provider of all four services including television, broadband, home and mobile phones services for a more inclusive digital future. Virgin Media’s growing cable network is a result of multi-billion pounds of private investment. As a result of this the company is delivering exceptionally fast broadband services to more than half of all UK’s residential and commercial establishments. Virgin Media’s aim is to evolve and become the most advanced television service provider in the UK.
Virgin Media was also the first company to offer 3D and HD TV services to millions of British households. To ensure that you are receiving the best services at affordable prices contact Virgin Media customer service number on 0871 244 4846.
What is the Virgin Media contact number?
The dedicated and friendly team of Virgin Media customer services can answer your queries regarding any technical problems you are having with the service. If you experience any difficulty with your service, the Virgin Media customer services team will always endeavour to resolve the issue over the phone.
You can also contact Virgin Media straightaway if you have any difficulty with the service. You can be assured that the Virgin Media customer services team will get to the bottom of your issue. The dedicated Virgin Media customer services team can answer your questions and queries regarding:
- A technical issue that you may have with the broadband service (You can also chat online with their technical support agents by signing in on their website).
- If you are having any other difficulty with your service such as poor cable connection
- If you are planning to move to another house and want to take your broadband service along
- The packages on offer and their prices
- Types of internet services available
- Query or problem regarding your Virgin TV such as the way it works.
- Upgrading your current broadband package
- Broadband Activation
- Connecting a device to your wireless network
- Ways to use SmartCall to make inclusive calls
- What are the connection settings?
- What is the fastest mobile service and phone packages?
All these questions and other queries can be answered promptly and efficiently by the professional advisors that are part of Virgin Media’s customer services team.
Virgin Media plc. was found in the year 2006 when Telewest and NTL were merged. In the same year the company purchased Virgin Mobile UK and became a quadruple play media company in the UK offering high quality and reliable television, mobile phone and telephone services. Today Virgin Media forms part of Liberty Global plc, which is the world’s largest and leading international cable company. Together Liberty Goal and Virgin Media serve more than 24 million customers in 14 countries to connect people to the digital world and explore its endless possibilities.
Other Virgin Media Numbers
- Virgin Media Contact Number: 0345 454 1111
- Virgin Media Customer Services: 0870 042 1102
- Virgin Media Mobile: 0345 600 0789
- Virgin Media Payments: 0800 064 3777
- Virgin Media Complaints: 0345 600 0789
- Virgin Media Contact Number: 0800 052 2525
- Virgin Media Customer Services: 0844 800 3118
Visit The Virgin Media website – https://www.virginmedia.com/