When you shop online, it isn’t like buying things in store. You can’t try things on before you buy them, and you don’t know exactly what your goods will look like. So you can’t be sure whether what you buy will be right for you.
That dress could be too big for you, or those jeans might be too small. Maybe those shoes won’t suit you at all, or perhaps you’ve just changed your mind completely. But the good news is that today, most online stores offer a handy and very easy returns service. So when you place an order online, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you can always send items back if something’s not quite right.
Very.co.uk is no exception. If you’ve bought goods from them and you need to make a return, you’ll be pleased to hear that they offer a hassle-free service. Find out how to do it below.
How do you do it?
It couldn’t be easier to return your items to Very.co.uk. Here’s a short guide you help you through the process. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact them directly.
- Log into ‘My Account’
- Click on the ‘Returns’ tab
- Find your order on the list and select the item(s) you want to return
- Follow the instructions and select your return option
- Return your items via the method you selected
What are my return options?
When it comes to sending your items back, Very.co.uk ask that you return your items in the original packaging where possible. So when you open your parcel, try and be as careful as you can just in case you need to send everything back again.
Very.co.uk say they try and process returns as soon as they arrive with them, and it can take up to 14 days for your account to be credited.
If you do need to make a return, you can take your pick from several different methods.
- Collect+ (up to 10kg) – There are over 5,000 Collect+ stores in the UK, and many are open until late, from Monday to Sunday. Just pop the Collect+ returns label on your package, drop it off, get a receipt and track the progress of your return online. It’s quick and easy, and perfect if you’re really busy and need the flexibility of long opening hours.
- Post Office (up to 10kg) – You can also return your items via your local Post Office. It’s also a good idea to ask for proof of postage when you send it off.
- Home Collection – This applies to large items out, and if eligible you can have a courier service come and collect your big and bulky items. Bear in mind that you can select a collection date, but unfortunately not a specific time!
How much does it cost?
The first thing to know is that returns to Very.co.uk won’t cost you a penny. Now, that’s good news, isn’t it? Just make sure you follow all the returns instructions that you receive with your order carefully, so you know you’re getting everything right.
There is an exception, though. If your package goes over the 10kg limit, you’ll incur a fee – whether you’re returning your items through Collect+ or the Post Office.